Sunday 12 May 2013

Hello All,
This blog is for all who want to share information on cancer therapies that are less prevalent.
During past few weeks I went through a lot of literature on cancer industry and various popular therapies such as chemotherapy, surgery, radiation etc. Although I am not a medical doctor, but during the course of my study of all the literature related to alternative cancer cures, I had a feeling that these cures have not been given the due importance by either media or by the medical fraternity. These alternative cancer therapies do deserve a frank discussion with all aspects discussed without prejudice. You may wonder why I used the words "cancer industry" . Well, once you go through the information on this blog you too may call cancer an industry. To start with, cancer is source of $ 100 billion income for all the concerned "industrialists". And who are the industrialists? They are all the big players in pharma industry, reputed cancer research institutes and all the big money spinning hospitals complete with their costly scanning, testing and investigative machines who break even their heavy procurement costs through the hapless cancer patient. Once someone is declared a cancer patient, he is welcomed into this production line of cancer industry as a raw material. He is thrust into an abyss of endless tests, chemotherapies, surgeries, radiations each contributing there bit into the billion dollar turnover that serves as fodder to this behemoth called cancer.
Would anybody believe if  someone tells you that the american Cancer Research Institutes are engaged in curbing new promising cancer cures to help the patent driven pharma industry. Or to say more directly they are engaged in fraud and criminal activities including murder of any doctor who comes up with a cure that challenges the kingdom and vice like grip of the big players of this industry.
Why should all this be a part of a blog that intends to share information on cancer. Well, because this cancer research cartel is very strong to the extent that they control main stream media and even influence government policies to keep their market going. Only way to beat them is through social media on internet. Only way in which alternative cancer cures can be made popular is through sharing experiences among people. Also public opinion can be generated through links in main stream media in favour of these cancer therapies by encouraging doctors to take up clinical trials on these alternative cancer cures. The big pharma will never undertake clinical trials on easily available cancer cures because it doesn't help their patent regimes.
Please share the info on this blog with as many people as possible. Doctors can play a very important role in encouraging people to take up these therapies.
Doctors who are genuinely interested in saving lives can develop various techniques to administer the various drugs given in this blog to willing patients.
Please send your feedback on the various therapies given in this blog.
Dhananjay Kale    (shkale10@gmail.com)





2 comments:

  1. Good work Dhananjay--Appeal to all who read to share their experience if any with alternative medicine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ogudugu helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is greatogudugu@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. If you are having a similar problem just email him on ( greatogudugu@gmail.com ) or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +27663492930

    ReplyDelete